While many local CPA firms are merging and being
swallowed up by the competition, we remain independent and ready to follow our
own path! Are you looking to join a
stable, family friendly CPA firm that is experiencing a tremendous amount of
growth, values your contribution, invests in your training, and provides you
with a career that you can enjoy for a long time? We’ve got your answer: Mueller Prost.
As a Tax Senior in our Clayton or St. Charles
office, you will be:
- Assisting in tax compliance, planning and
projections, responding to notices and examinations, and performing federal and
state research on a variety of clients and across multiple tax
- Playing a key part in meeting IRS due dates and
other deadlines by preparing corporate and personal income tax returns
- Helping mentor, train, guide, and instruct lower
Our clients expect something different from us so
we are looking for an innovative, dedicated team player with a heart for client
service. We seek an outstanding professional that possesses the following
- Minimum of at least 3 years of recent Public
Accounting experience in Tax
- Must be a CPA candidate with preference given to
those that have the CPA credential
- Basic knowledge of tax accounting and tax law is
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Advanced
Excel skills preferred
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the other
information technology tools used by our firm such as CCH’s ProSystem fX and/or
Engagement software packages is expected and if you have experience in these,
that’s even better!
- Strong ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to actively maintain client relationships
providing optimum client service in a timely manner
- Ability to work overtime as required throughout
- Ability to do some travel out of state and
overnight for out of town engagements (less than 15% of the time)
Your commitment to
Mueller Prost is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and bonus
eligibility plus a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family,
and your future. We encourage team
members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths – and embrace an
entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
details? We have a comprehensive
medical, dental, and vision plans with health savings account and flexible
spending account for child care.401(k)
with match, flexible hours, and Fridays off program during the summer is also
About Mueller Prost:
Mueller Prost is an equal opportunity employer and a firm believer in work-life balance. We invite you to learn more about our firm by visiting browsing our website or CLICK HERE to watch our "Why Work at Mueller Prost" video.
- Best Places to Work 2015 and 2016 Winner, St.
Louis Business Journal
- Who’s Who in Law and Accounting 2015, St. Louis
- The 2015 Regional Leaders – Top 100 Firms:
Midwest, Accounting Today
To apply, submit your resume to Mueller Prost Human Resources. We will only respond to those candidates with which we have an interest.
7733 Forsyth Blvd., Ste. 1200
St. Louis, MO 63105
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please send a Microsoft Word .doc or .pdf of your resume).
Mueller Prost is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.