As a firm with deep roots in the retail sector, we bring not only financial and tax expertise to our clients, but also a comprehensive operations perspective. Our specialists focus on you, your needs and your goals to help you navigate today’s challenges in an increasingly competitive environment.
We help clients improve their operations, cash flow and profitability through top to bottom reviews of their finances and operations and help them think strategically about their business.
Our service offerings include:
- Financial Statement Preparation, Audit or Review
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Training of Software
- Tax Return Preparation
- Real Estate Services, Including Energy and Historic Tax Incentives
- Payroll Tax Services
- New Employee Tax Credits
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis
- Cash Flow Projections
- Financing Assistance
- Inventory and Procurement Management
- Internal Controls and Operational Reviews
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Development
- Purchase-to-Sale Lifecycle Consulting
- Employee Roles and Integration of Service into Sales
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Business Valuations
- Exit and Transition Planning
Our team includes professionals that have owned, operated, expanded and sold retail establishments and chains and understand the multitude of concerns you face. Whether it’s multi-state tax issues, operational concerns, internal controls or assistance with cash flow, inventory or procurement, we stand ready to put our considerable knowledge to work for you.
We’d love to help! For more information, contact John Oeltjen, CPA or Doug Kolker, CPA.