As a firm with a commitment to the transportation and trucking industry, we utilize our financial and accounting expertise to help you navigate your company on the road to increased profitability. Whether it’s multi-state tax issues, operational concerns, internal controls, new hire tax credits, or assistance with cash flow management, we are here to help.
Mueller Prost understands the unique challenges faced by the transportation and trucking industry including:
- Driver recruitment
- Rising fuel costs
- Heightened security concerns
- Growing liability risk
- Preventative maintenance costs
- Increasingly stringent carbon emissions regulations.
These challenges have forced business owners and their advisors to find innovative solutions to remain competitive and achieve their financial goals.
Our staff includes professionals who have successfully led transportation operations at manufacturing and 3rd party logistics companies. They have been responsible for buying and selling transportation-related services, as well as implementing supply chain initiatives including transportation management systems, freight payment processes and other logistics support systems. In addition to extensive experience in the transportation industry, our transportation and trucking team members have owned and held leadership roles in manufacturing and distribution companies utilizing both domestic and international transportation and trucking services. This broad base of experience provides your company a unique perspective and the tools to help you improve efficiency and, of course, your bottom line
Mueller Prost brings 30 years of accounting and business advising experience with a broad range of services in the transportation and trucking sector. In addition to traditional financial statement and tax compliance services, our team of experienced professionals provide specialized tax, accounting and consulting services including (but not limited to) the following:
- Financing Assistance and Business Plans
- Budgets, Forecasts and Projections
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Accounting Method Reviews and Changes
- Equipment and Building Depreciation Studies
- Multi-State and Local Tax Services
- Employee Tax Credits
- Energy Efficiency Tax Incentives
- Real Estate Tax Services
- Internal Controls and Operational Reviews
- Industry Benchmarking
- Insurance Reviews and Consulting
- Fraud Prevention and Forensic Accounting
- Litigation Support
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence and Consulting
- Business Valuations
- Start-Up and Business Life Cycle Advising
- Succession, Exit Strategy and Estate Planning
- Revenue Recognition Analysis
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Comprehensive Business Assessments – X-Vision®
For more information, contact Adam Herman, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, ASA, CFE or Quinn Martin, CPA.