Mueller Prost PC has a team of qualified professionals who work regularly with corporations to meet their state and federal tax needs.
- Assistance with the choice of entity to best meet the needs of your business.
- Consultation to minimize your annual tax burden.
- Advice regarding multi-state, sales franchise and income tax burdens.
- Advisement if, and when, there is a need to change a business entity.
- Development of long-range tax strategies to minimize taxes.
- Succession planning to pass the business to the next generation when appropriate.
- Consultation during the sale of your business to maximize value received and minimize the share going to taxing authorities.
- Notification of changes in tax-related law changes.
- Service rulings from the Internal Revenue Service, when appropriate, to determine in advance the tax treatment of a proposed transaction.
For more details about Tax Compliance Services for Corporations, contact Tina Schaeffer, CPA at 314.862.2070. Or, e-mail email@example.com.